Why go with the Cloud
• Reduced costs.
ITsoft has the ability to offer reduced cost when you migrate to the Cloud. According to research, cloud based applications can be cheaper by as much as 25-50% in terms of total costs.
• Renewed focus.
With IT servers and software uploaded to the cloud, companies can focus on their core business area.
Cloud systems are continuously upgraded in the while in the background, which keeps your systems at the cutting edge. You are saved the costs and effort of upgrade cycles of legacy software.
• Superior functionality and security.
Since ITsoft is expert in Cloud migration, they can offer much better functionality and security than businesses can manage in-house.
• Access data from anywhere.
In an age of distributed and mobile workforce, cloud systems work well for workers who want to access data and to use applications.
Here is the five steps we use for moving your business to the Cloud
ITsoft can move you to the Cloud
• Are you a small business that doesn't have the capital to purchase new servers, licensing, and all of the items you need in order to do that upgrade? Consider moving your hardware servers into the Cloud.
• Don't be intimidated! "The Cloud" is just another way of saying "on the internet". You've been doing it since you have been in business using the internet.
• ITsoft helps small and medium businesses transition easily and inexpensively to the Cloud. Whether it's a full cloud based system with virtual desktops or just using Cloud applications
• ITsoft has the experience and know how to help your business succeed, while using the Cloud.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to migrate my data and applications?
Once Migration technicians have the information and access they need to perform the migration, it generally takes 2 to 6 weeks, depending on the project.
Is it possible to lose data from my on-site server during migration?
No. ITsoft's migration team makes a copy of the data from your current environment. We remotely use the copy to move the data onto our server. We’ll never delete data from your on-site server. Once the migration is complete, it is up to you to delete anything you no longer need on-site.
How are the migration fees calculated?
We will give you a flat rate estimated cost for getting the job done. Generally this is what the final cost is, unless there is unknown factors that come up, or more requests are asked.
How do I sign up for remote migration services from ITsoft?
Ask your account team or call 425-577-6200 and talk to a ITsoft's Solutions Advisor.
What if I need IT support after the migration is complete?
Remote Migration Service is a one-time event, but ITsoft would like to manage and maintain your Servers on the Cloud on a long term basis. This is something we can discuss from the beginning with you, when we are talking about migrating your company to the Cloud. We also can help you with Unified communications(including VOIP phone systems, Managed Services, and software development projects.
ITsoft is always available to answer questions and address issues related to the actual cloud server infrastructure and operations.